Two of the twelve newest additions to the School of Engineering faculty focus on renewable energy.
February 2, 2015Read more
The Energy Education Task Force pursues the following goals with the support of the MITEI Education Office:
- maintaining and enhancing the undergraduate Energy Studies Minor,
- assessing and supporting further development of MIT's energy curriculum,
- and communicating MIT's interdisciplinary energy education model.
Proposals: Energy-Focused Subjects
The Energy Education Task Force is working to develop a call for proposals for new or substantially revised energy-focused subjects from MIT faculty. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Amy Glasmeier, Department of Urban Studies and Planning Department Head, Professor of Geography and Regional Planning
- Jeffrey Grossman, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Carl Richard Soderberg Associate Professor of Power Engineering
- Jacopo Buongiorno, Associate Progessor of Nuclear Science and Engineering
- William H. Green, Hoyt C. Hottel Professor of Chemical Engineering
- Bradford Hager, Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Earth Sciences
- Sheila Kennedy, Professor of the Practice, Architectural Design
- Christopher Knittel, William Barton Rogers Professor of Energy Economics
- Thomas Malone, Patrick J. McGovern Professor of Management
- Rajeev Ram, Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Evelyn Wang, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Troy Van Voorhis, Professor of Chemistry
- Christopher Warshaw, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Shreya Dave (G), Mechanical Engineering