Plasma Science and Fusion Center education team excites the public about MIT energy research.
The Energy Education Task Force pursues the following goals with the support of the MITEI Education Office:
- maintaining and enhancing the undergraduate Energy Studies Minor,
- assessing and supporting further development of MIT's energy curriculum,
- and communicating MIT's interdisciplinary energy education model.
- Bradford Hager, Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Earth Sciences, Department of Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
- Rajeev Ram, Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Research Laboratory of Electronics
- Shreya Dave (G), Mechanical Engineering
- Joseff Kolman (U), Political Science
- Gianna Parella (U), Chemical Engineering