MIT energy students share their thoughts about Earth Day.
The Energy Education Task Force pursues the following goals with the support of the MITEI Education Office:
- maintaining and enhancing the undergraduate Energy Studies Minor,
- assessing and supporting further development of MIT's energy curriculum,
- and communicating MIT's interdisciplinary energy education model.
Proposals: Energy-Focused Subjects
The Energy Education Task Force is working to develop a call for proposals for new or substantially revised energy-focused subjects from MIT faculty. Please email email@example.com for further information.
- Amy Glasmeier, Department of Urban Studies and Planning Department Head, Professor of Geography and Regional Planning
- Jeffrey Grossman, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Carl Richard Soderberg Associate Professor of Power Engineering
- Jacopo Buongiorno, Associate Progessor of Nuclear Science and Engineering
- William H. Green, Hoyt C. Hottel Professor of Chemical Engineering
- Bradford Hager, Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Earth Sciences
- Sheila Kennedy, Professor of the Practice, Architectural Design
- Christopher Knittel, William Barton Rogers Professor of Energy Economics
- Thomas Malone, Patrick J. McGovern Professor of Management
- Rajeev Ram, Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Evelyn Wang, Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Troy Van Voorhis, Professor of Chemistry
- Christopher Warshaw, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Shreya Dave (G), Mechanical Engineering